Included with every order
Put the Floor Mat right under your M Series Cardio machine and protect your floor from sweat!
Reach your fitness goals by monitoring your heart rate with the Polar H1 Heart Rate Monitor! Transmits your heart rate data wirelessly to any M Series Cardio machine.
- 66” / 1677 mm
- 23” / 584 mm
- 51” / 1296 mm
- 127 lbs / 58 kg
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Dual Placement Stationary Handles and Padded Moving Handlebars
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Adjustable Height
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology: advanced connectivity for the gym and your home
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Media Tray, Loose Items Tray, Water Bottle Holder, Stretch Pads
Announcing M Connect, the latest improvement to our M3i Indoor Cycle and M5i Strider! The M Series Computer has been upgraded with the technology of our M Series Converter, meaning you can now connect to any of your favorite apps with no additional setup or external devices.
Questions? Give us a call at 1-800-888-7009 or send us an email.
M5i Strider Elliptical Machine
Frequently asked questions
How is the M5i Strider different from a stationary cycle?
Is the M5i Strider different from other elliptical machines?
What is M Connect?
Where is the M Series Converter?
Is my M Series Converter outdated?
I have a problem with my M Series Converter, can I still get a replacement?
How is Shipping handled for Canada, Hawaii and Alaska?
How is shipping handled for Continental US?
How long will it take for my M5i to arrive?
What can I use the M Connect display for?
Does the M5i require external power?
Is the M5i adjustable?
Is the M5i easy to relocate?
Will the M5i fit in my basement/garage/etc.?
Can I lock the arms of the M5i?
How large are the foot pads?
How hard is it to bring the M5i up a flight of stairs?
Are there used/refurbished Keiser M5i available?
What do I do if my machine needs service?
Are there service technicians in my area?
I've placed an order and I have questions, who can I talk to?