Included with every order
- 66” / 1677 mm
- 23” / 584 mm
- 51” / 1296 mm
- 127 lbs / 58 kg
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Dual Placement Stationary Handles and Padded Moving Handlebars
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Adjustable Height
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology: advanced connectivity for the gym and your home
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Media Tray, Loose Items Tray, Water Bottle Holder, Stretch Pads
NEW M CONNECT DISPLAY
Connected fitness, simplified
No additional setup or external devices required
The new M Connect Display has been upgraded to include the technology in our M Series Converter. It can connect to devices, such as phones, tablets, and select wearables without additional setup or external devices.
The M Connect Display can share data, such as power, cadence, speed, and heart rate with a wide array of popular, third-party, health and fitness apps and on-demand training content as well as Keiser’s M Series apps on connected devices.
M5i Strider Elliptical Machine
Frequently asked questions
What comes with your New Year sale?
How is the M5i Strider different from a stationary cycle?
Is the M5i Strider different from other elliptical machines?
What is M Connect?
Where is the M Series Converter?
Is my M Series Converter outdated?
I have a problem with my M Series Converter, can I still get a replacement?
How is Shipping handled for Canada, Hawaii and Alaska?
How is shipping handled for Continental US?
How long will it take for my M5i to arrive?
What can I use the M Connect display for?
Does the M5i require external power?
Is the M5i adjustable?
Is the M5i easy to relocate?
Will the M5i fit in my basement/garage/etc.?
Can I lock the arms of the M5i?
How large are the foot pads?
How hard is it to bring the M5i up a flight of stairs?
Are there used/refurbished Keiser M5i available?
What do I do if my machine needs service?
Are there service technicians in my area?
I've placed an order and I have questions, who can I talk to?