At Keiser, we value education. Our education team is primed and ready to educate trainers and instructors around the globe. The Keiser Indoor Cycling Foundations Course is the first step on a cyclist road to effective and engaging rides and instruction.
KEISER CERTIFICATION COURSES
EDUCATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
WHY BECOME KEISER CERTIFIED?
- Understand how to use all the features on the Keiser bike
- Correctly set up riders for a more comfortable ride
- Relate the long and short term physiological benefits to indoor cycling
- Apply bike metrics for real life application and comparison
- Create engaging and fun classes with drill and music ideas
- Design class templates for various types of rides
- Learn instructing elements that are critical to creating great group experience
FOUNDATIONS AND MODULE COURSE INFORMATION
Keiser Foundations is a 8-hour course that applies all the required information needed to instruct group indoor cycling classes. Modules are ideal for certified riders who want to increase their knowledge base and up their skill sets in various topic areas such as class design, training with power and more.
The Foundations Course and Modules are approved for Continuing Education Credits (CEC). Attendees receive both practical and theoretical training by a Master instructor, a detailed training manual, certificate of completion, CEC’s and links to the Keiser Community.
Can’t find a course in your area? Consider our on-line option launching February 2018. For more information about Keiser education, contact us.