FREE SHIPPING* + FREE GIFTS (3 days left to ship in time for Christmas)
INCLUDED WITH EVERY ORDER
COMPATIBILITY WITH THE
M SERIES CONVERTER
Your M Series bike purchase allows you to virtually take your indoor cycling workouts to the road with the M Series Converter. Connect your Keiser M3i Bluetooth® wireless technology to your favorite applications like Zwift and Sufferfest for the ultimate road-like experience.
COMPATIBLE WITH VIRTUALLY ANY TRAINING APP OR VIDEO
COMPETE AGAINST YOURSELF OR OTHERS. AT HOME OR AT THE CLUB/GYM.
Add an upper body workout to your ride. The optional Keiser M3/M3i Dumbbell Holder is designed to hold two hand weights weighing up to 5 pounds apiece and installs easily in minutes.
- 45" / 1143 mm
- 26" / 660 mm
- 49" / 1245 mm
- 85 lbs / 38.56 kg
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Automatic backlit digital display
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Water bottle holder
- Keiser Education and Certifications available
- Includes a standard media holder and stretch pads
M3i INDOOR BIKE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
How does Bluetooth® wireless technology work on the Keiser M3i bikes?
Are there differing commercial and residential versions of Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
Are there used/refurbished Keiser M Series indoor bike models available?
Do you offer payment plans?
I have other questions. Is there a number I can call to speak to an actual person?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
Will my Keiser M Series indoor bike require assembly?
What if my bike is damaged during shipping?
I'd love to buy an M3i but I live outside the United States or Canada. What are my options?
I placed my order but haven't heard back yet, how can I check the status of my order?
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
*Does free shipping cover Alaska, Hawaii and Canada?
Why are the Keiser M3/M3i bikes designed with a light flywheel?
Does the M3i include a media holder?