INCLUDED WITH EVERY ORDER
Add an upper body workout to your ride. The optional Keiser M3/M3i Dumbbell Holder is designed to hold two hand weights weighing up to 5 pounds apiece and installs easily in minutes. Dumbbells and indoor bike not included.
Add the M Series Assembly & Maintenance kit to your order and make assembly even easier. You'll receive everything you need to assemble and maintain your new bike, including the torque wrench and crowfoot wrenches. Receive $50 off when you order with an M3 or M3i!
Maximize the Bluetooth potential of your new M3i with the new M Series Converter! This device converts the Bluetooth Smart signal of our M3i into the Power Profile used by apps normally reserved for indoor trainers. You'll have access to the most popular apps for indoor cyclists like Zwift, The Sufferfest, BKOOL and many others. Order with an M3i, M5i or M3i TBT and receive $125 off applied automatically during checkout!
- 49" / 1245 mm
- 26" / 661 mm
- 51" / 1296 mm
- 92 lbs / 42 kg
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying Cadence, Power, Kcals, Heart Rate, Ride Time, Odometer, Trip Distance, and Gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Four-way adjustable handlebars
- Media tray, Stretch pads, Water bottle holder
- Keiser Education and Certifications available
M3i INDOOR BIKE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
How does Bluetooth® wireless technology work on the Keiser M3i bikes?
Are there differing commercial and residential versions of Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
Are there used/refurbished Keiser M Series indoor bike models available?
Do you offer payment plans?
I have other questions. Is there a number I can call to speak to an actual person?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
Will my Keiser M Series indoor bike require assembly?
What if my bike is damaged during shipping?
I'd love to buy an M3i but I live outside the United States or Canada. What are my options?
I placed my order but haven't heard back yet, how can I check the status of my order?
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Why are the Keiser M3/M3i bikes designed with a light flywheel?
Does the M3i include a media holder?