INCLUDED WITH EVERY ORDER
Add an upper body workout to your ride. The optional Keiser M3/M3i Dumbbell Holder is designed to hold two hand weights weighing up to 5 pounds apiece and installs easily in minutes. Dumbbells and indoor bike not included.
Order our Gel Seat Cover and add some comfort to your ride! Installs in seconds and fits our saddle or any other "narrow" saddle.
- 49" / 1245 mm
- 26" / 661 mm
- 51" / 1296 mm
- 92 lbs / 42 kg
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying Cadence, Power, Kcals, Heart Rate, Ride Time, Odometer, Trip Distance, and Gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Four-way adjustable handlebars
- Media tray, Stretch pads, Water bottle holder
- Keiser Education and Certifications available
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY
Your M3i Indoor Bike is designed to be easy to assemble. And it ships with easy-to-follow instructions. Watch our online assembly guide video to see how easy it truly is.
THE M3i FITS RIDERS
FROM 4’10” TO 7’ UP TO 350 POUNDS
The v-shaped frame allows the seat and handlebars to be adjusted for adult riders of almost any size. Horizontal adjustments provide further ability to get a perfect ﬁt for any rider
THE M SERIES SADDLE
FIND YOUR COMFORT ZONE
The M3i comes with a saddle that provides a classic road bike experience for a wide variety of riders.
We designed our adjustable seat mount to fit all standard bike saddles. This gives you the option to add your choice of saddle for that truly perfect fit.
If all you want is a little more cushion, you can easily add a comfort seat cover to the saddle that comes with the M3i.
M3i INDOOR BIKE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
How does Bluetooth® wireless technology work on the Keiser M3i bikes?
Are there differing commercial and residential versions of Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
Are there used/refurbished Keiser M Series indoor bike models available?
Do you offer payment plans?
I have other questions. Is there a number I can call to speak to an actual person?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series indoor bikes?
Will my Keiser M Series indoor bike require assembly?
What if my bike is damaged during shipping?
I'd love to buy an M3i but I live outside the United States or Canada. What are my options?
I placed my order but haven't heard back yet, how can I check the status of my order?
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Why are the Keiser M3/M3i bikes designed with a light flywheel?
Does the M3i include a media holder?
I'm from Canada, are your prices listed in USD or CAD?
Will I receive the bundle listed here regardless of where I purchase the M3i?