Included with every order
Attach the Gel Seat Cover and add some comfort to your ride! Installs in seconds and fits our saddle or any other "narrow" saddle.
Add the M Series Assembly & Maintenance kit to your order and make assembly even easier. You'll receive everything you need to assemble and maintain your new bike, including the torque wrench and crowfoot wrenches.
- 49" / 1245 mm
- 26" / 661 mm
- 51" / 1296 mm
- 92 lbs / 42 kg
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V® Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology: advanced connectivity for the gym and your home
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Four-way adjustable handlebars
- Media tray, stretch pads, water bottle holder
- Keiser education and certifications available
Announcing M Connect, the latest improvement to our M3i Indoor Cycle and M5i Strider! The M Series Computer has been upgraded with the technology of our M Series Converter, meaning you can now connect to any of your favorite apps with no additional setup or external devices.
Questions? Give us a call at 1-800-888-7009 or send us an email.
Assembly made easy
Your M3i Indoor Bike is designed to be easy to assemble. And it ships with easy-to-follow instructions. Watch our online assembly guide video to see how easy it truly is.
THE M3i FITS RIDERS
From 4’10” to 7’ Up To 350 pounds
The v-shaped frame allows the seat and handlebars to be adjusted for adult riders of almost any size. Horizontal adjustments provide further ability to get a perfect ﬁt for any rider
THE M SERIES SADDLE
Find your comfort zone
The M3i comes with a saddle that provides a classic road bike experience for a wide variety of riders.
We designed our adjustable seat mount to fit all standard bike saddles. This gives you the option to add your choice of saddle for that truly perfect fit.
If all you want is a little more cushion, you can easily add a comfort seat cover to the saddle that comes with the M3i.
M3i Indoor Bike
Frequently asked questions
What is the M Connect?
What apps are compatible with the M Connect?
Where is the M Series Converter?
Is my M Series Converter outdated?
I have a problem with my M Series Converter, can I still get a replacement?
Do you offer payment plans?
I noticed a spot for a coupon code, are there any coupons?
What is the difference between the M3 and M3i?
Are there used/refurbished Keiser M3i available?
What should I do if my M3i is damaged during shipping?
How can I check the status of my order?
Are your prices listed in USD or CAD?
I have other questions. Is there a number I can call to speak to an actual person?