KEISER PNEUMATIC RESISTANCE SYSTEM
With Keiser Pneumatic Technology, the muscles remain active and engaged throughout the entire range of motion and velocities, with reduced shock loading to muscles, connective tissues and joints, which allows for workout regimens that can safely improve physical performance in ways not seen with traditional strength-training methods.
...without doubt the most exciting strength equipment that I have seen in over twenty years. As someone who from the age of 12 years was brought up with free weights, I can honestly say that Keiser has developed a piece of equipment that may empty the gym of iron. From a soccer player’s point of view the feedback has been tremendous, players can work the whole body doing ‘football-specific movements' with resistance.
THE BODY IN MIND
HOW IT WORKS
Keiser’s singular, foundational focus on improving human performance has resulted in the development of products designed to revolutionize fitness and wellness. Iron and weight stacks have shown results, but they have reached their limits. Keiser represents a fundamental change in approach for challenging and exceeding the status quo.
The rate at which work is done (Power = Work ÷ Time). In the world of fitness, this is defined as the speed in which the resistance (weight) is moved. Power = Force (strength) x Velocity (speed). Training can only be considered functional if it is done at speed. Keiser has created the technology that allows users to train at speed, on every machine, for every movement.
Keiser pneumatic equipment provides the ability to train the brain and develop more than muscle. Science has proven that the brain “records” the movements you make and the speed at which you make them (muscle memory). Keiser helps retrain the user’s central nervous system and neuromuscular system, allowing for slow training/slow performance or fast training/fast performance.
Keiser’s equipment solutions and programs are developed with the full spectrum of users in mind, from the performance athlete to the older adult.
- Unilateral or bilateral movements
- Zero lb/kg starting resistance on most machines
- Consistent resistance at any speed, from slow to explosive
- True functional training for strength at any speed
- Heavy negatives and heavy positives
- Small-increment, 1lb resistance increases
- Simple, push-button controls
- Easy step in, (not up) design
Keiser maximizes muscular and neuromuscular output while minimizing stress on the joints and connective tissue, resulting in a reduced risk of injury.
- Negligible shock loading to connective tissues and joints
- Consistent variable resistance curve at any speed
M SERIES BIKES
Keiser M Series Indoor Bikes revolutionized the world of group fitness when they came on the market over two decades ago, and have set the standard for the category ever since. The first bike to use eddy current magnetic resistance and an aluminum flywheel, the M Series continues to offer users and owners innovations that improve the group cycling experience.
THE KEISER M SERIES
UPGRADE YOUR RIDE
As part of our commitment to scientific solutions for fitness, Keiser M Series Indoor Bikes are built to change the way you look at indoor cycles.
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary, re-designed Keiser pedal
- Quiet and low-maintenance belt drive system, eliminating the output of dust and need for lubricant with chain-driven systems
- Magnetic eddy current system provides infinite levels of resistance options and a smooth ride
- Lightweight at 85 lbs. and easy to transport with two front transport wheels
- Over 300,000 M3 field-proven group bikes in use today
- Powertrain tested for more than 30 million cycles
- Handlebar tested for more than 30 million cycles
BUILT ON MAGNETIC RESISTANCE
BEST IN CLASS TECHNOLOGY
The magnetic resistance system works using eddy currents: electric currents on M Series equipment are generated by two opposing magnets passing over the flywheel. By varying how much of the flywheel comes into contact with the magnetic field, resistance can be increased or decreased for the rider.
And, as no parts in the resistance system ever touch, there is no wear on the system.
KEISER M SERIES BIKE PEDAL
As indoor group cycling grows in popularity and the demands on bikes increase, the need for a more user-friendly—yet more durable—commercial grade pedal became clear. For those who demand more from their equipment, Keiser introduces the M Series Bike Pedal.
WHAT'S IN A KEISER PEDAL?
MORE STRENGTH WHERE IT'S NEEDED MOST
Because the industry standard isn’t up to our standards, Keiser once again revolutionizes Group Cycling down to the last detail with our game-changing Bike Pedal that will challenge the way all pedals are measured.
- A. The cage is integrated into the design of the pedal, not just added on
- B. Ramped barbs allow for secure foot placement without insertion difficulty
- C. Curvature of the pedal matches typical shoe design, eliminating pressure points on the rider's foot
- D. Stronger bearings tested for static and dynamic loads experienced when rider gets on, off, and rides the bike
- E. Pronounced edge allows rider to easily flip pedal and insert foot
- F. Easily accessible SPD tensioning adjustment
- G. Flexible and strong axle design that evenly distributes stress load. Forged, chromoly steel axle, machined and heat treated for maximum strength
- H. Re-angled SPD clip position provides greater clearance between the cage and the ground when using the SPD clips
- I. Secure strap design to prevent slipping when tightening and excessive wear