With the M Series Instructor App, instructors can view all the Keiser M3i Bikes, M5i Strider Ellipticals and M3i Total Body Trainers in a group class in a single list, with options to sort and view live data in a simple scrolling view with options for sorting.
The app serves as a simple tool for monitoring participants in real time, making it handy for coaches, trainers and instructors to follow progress. The app does not require any additional hardware or systems.
- Upon launch, app displays data for all M Series equipment within range
- Bluetooth®-enabled M3i Indoor Bikes, M5i Strider Ellipticals or M3i Total Body Trainers appear automatically, along with ride data (older model M Series cardio machines also appear on the app, but without data)
- Instructors can sort data by bike ID, power, cadence and heart rate
- Summary page shows average and accumulated values for individual participants, along with real-time data
- Option to auto-scroll through the list of participants in a class
- Collects and stores data for each participant in cloud platform, allowing for an historical view of workouts and the ability to track progress
- Offers option to export data as a simple text file that outlines participant averages