M7i Total Body Recumbent Stepper
Using Keiser’s magnetic resistance technology, the M7i Total Body Recumbent Stepper provides a smooth, quiet, stair climbing motion from a comfortable recumbent position. It features a fully adjustable seat that swivels for easy transfer from a wheelchair and a very low (3”/76mm) step through height between the seat and pedals, making it easier and safer to enter and get into position. The foot plate supports the angular position of the foot through the full pedaling stroke. It articulates to minimize the change in ankle flexion as you pedal, providing a more comfortable exercise. It also features an upper body resistance system for a low impact full body workout. The optional Foot and Leg Stabilizers and Wrist Straps make the M7i ideal for stroke and other brain and spinal cord injury survivors, as well as cardiac rehab patients.
- 44” / 1118 mm
- 28” / 711 mm
- 76” / 1931 mm
- 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Dependent upper and lower cranks to enable passive assistance
- A low-impact workout that delivers accurate, measurable results
- Easily transportable and features the smallest footprint in its class
- 8-inch / 203mm pedal stroke matches the height of actual stairs, allowing users to mimic real-world movement for daily activities
- Low pedal height, making it easier for user to engage the unit
- Back and side walls on the pedals to keep user’s foot on footpad
- Pedals that limit ankle flexion
- Fully adjustable seat that swivels for easy transfer from a wheelchair
- An easy to read display, with large lettering and high contrast, shows the Gear you are in, Kcals burned, Total Steps Climbed, Steps/Minute, Elapsed Time, Watts, METS, and Heart Rate, if using a compatible chest strap
- Keiser Integrated Technology to record and track progress
Frequently asked questions
What is the benefit of using the M7i?
Does the M7i come with a console?
What are “METs?”
Does the M7i include a media tray?
What is the height and weight limit on the M7i?
Can I lock the arms or foot pedals on the M7i?
How does the M7i ship? Does it require assembly?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Keiser M Series cardio?
How long will it take to receive my Keiser M7i after an order is placed?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series Cardio equipment?
KEISER MOBILE SHOWROOM
We'll bring the power of Keiser to you
Demo up to 7 Machines in 60 minutes – at your facility.
We'll bring a Mobile Showroom to you to “Demo the Keiser Difference” – in the convenience of your own facility. In just one hour, you and your team can try out as many as seven Keiser machines, including strength, functional and cardio.