- 44” / 1118 mm
- 28” / 711 mm
- 76” / 1931 mm
- 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Dependent upper and lower cranks to enable passive assistance
- A low-impact workout that delivers accurate, measurable results
- Easily transportable and features the smallest footprint in its class
- 8-inch / 203mm pedal stroke matches the height of actual stairs, allowing users to mimic real-world movement for daily activities
- Low pedal height, making it easier for user to engage the unit
- Back and side walls on the pedals to keep user’s foot on footpad
- Pedals that limit ankle flexion
- Fully adjustable seat that swivels for easy transfer from a wheelchair
- An easy to read display, with large lettering and high contrast, shows the Gear you are in, Kcals burned, Total Steps Climbed, Steps/Minute, Elapsed Time, Watts, METS, and Heart Rate, if using a compatible chest strap
- Keiser Integrated Technology to record and track progress
Frequently asked questions
What is the benefit of using the M7i?
Does the M7i come with a console?
What are “METs?”
Does the M7i include a media tray?
Can I lock the arms or foot pedals on the M7i?
How does the M7i ship? Does it require assembly?
How long will it take to receive my Keiser M7i after an order is placed?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series Cardio equipment?