All the data you need
Displays RPMs, watts, kcals, time, distance on a single screen.
Send ride data to devices
Connects with many popular fitness apps and cycling apps. Also connects with all major group cycling projection systems.
Connect with heart rate monitors
Displays live heart rate data using popular 5 KHz heart rate monitors.
Designed to match the number of gears on many high-end road bikes.
Easy to start and stop intervals by pushing the gear shifter all the way down and back up.
The Keiser Ecosystem
Rider. Bike. Data. Content. Connected.
Connect the workout to the digital world through a seamless universe of engineering, technology, and content.
M3i INDOOR BIKE
Engineered to perform.
Built to last.
Innovative engineering. Solidly reliable. And simply, a better ride.
V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes from 4’10” to 7’ tall.
Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout.
Infinite incremental resistance changes.
Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion.
M Series Pedal designed to meet the needs of group indoor cycling demands.
Self-tensioning Poly-V® belt drive for low maintenance and reliability.
Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks.
Four-way adjustable seat.
Four-way adjustable handlebars.
Media tray, stretch pads, water bottle holder.
Transport wheels for ease of transport.
Road-bike frames vary to fit riders of different sizes.
Keiser’s v-shaped frame mimics the sizing of different road-bike frames.
Fore and aft seat
and handlebar adjustments enable a perfect fit.
Keiser moved vulnerable mechanisms out of the “sweat zone”
- Reduces the need for more maintenance.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Extends the life of the bike.
True power readings
designed for magnetic resistance.
The choice of automotive manufacturers
The Poly-V belt is the preferred choice of automotive manufacturers. They use it to run the accessories on the front of car engines because it’s so quiet, durable, and reliable.
No required maintenance, zero adjustments
- Pre-tension design requires zero adjustment.
- Drive-train requires no maintenance other than routine inspection.
Avoids the problems of many indoor bike designs
- No heavy, perimeter-weighted flywheel.
- No complex, multi-belt drivetrain.
- No unnecessary noise and vibration of a cog belt.
Curved crank arms to fit every rider
We curved the crank arms on our indoor bikes to fit a wider variety of riders and their workout shoes.
Built to withstand demands of group cycling
- Stronger bearings tested for static and dynamic loads experienced when rider gets on, off, and rides the bike.
- Forged chromoly steel axle heat-treated for maximum strength.
- Standard workout shoes or cycling shoes with SPD cleats.
Easy to transport