- 44” / 1118 mm
- 28” / 711 mm
- 38.5” / 978 mm
- 142 lbs / 65 kg
- Works with most mobility devices or a standard chair
- A low-impact workout that delivers accurate, measurable results
- Easily transportable and features the smallest footprint in its class
- 8-inch / 203mm pedal stroke matches the height of actual stairs, allowing users to mimic real-world requirements in daily activity
- Low pedal height, making it easier for users to engage the unit
- Back and side walls on the pedals help keep the user’s foot on footpad
- Pedal geometry that limits ankle flexion
- An easy to read display, with large lettering and high contrast, shows the gear you are in, Kcals burned, total steps climbed, steps/minute, elapsed time, watts, METS, and heart rate, if using a compatible chest strap
- Keiser Integrated Technology to record and track progress
Frequently asked questions
What is the benefit of using the M7i?
I don't have a wheelchair, can I still use the M7i?
Does the M7i come with a console?
What are “METs?”
Does the M7i include a media tray?
What is the height and weight limit on the M7i?
Can I lock the arms or foot pedals on the M7i?
How does the M7i ship? Does it require assembly?
How long will it take to receive my Keiser M7i after an order is placed?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series Cardio equipment?