Included with every order
- 66” / 1677 mm
- 23” / 584 mm
- 51” / 1296 mm
- 127 lbs / 58 kg
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Dual Placement Stationary Handles and Padded Moving Handlebars
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Adjustable Height
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Media Tray, Loose Items Tray, Water Bottle Holder, Stretch Pads
M5 Strider Elliptical Machine
Frequently asked questions
How are the M5 Strider and M5i Strider different?
How is the M5 Strider different from a stationary cycle?
Is the M5 Strider different from other elliptical machines?
How is shipping handled?
Does the M5 Strider come with a digital display?
How long will it take for my M5 to arrive?
Does the M5 require external power?
Is the M5 adjustable?
Is the M5 easy to relocate?
Will the M5 fit in my basement/garage/etc.?
Can I lock the arms of the M5?
How large are the foot pads?
How hard is it to bring the M5 up a flight of stairs?
Are there used/refurbished machines available?
What do I do if my machine needs service?
Are there service technicians in my area?
I've placed an order and I have questions, who can I talk to?