Add an upper body workout to your ride. The optional Keiser M3/M3i Dumbbell Holder is designed to hold two hand weights weighing up to 5 pounds apiece and installs easily in minutes. Dumbbells and indoor bike not included.
Add the M Series Assembly & Maintenance kit to your order and make assembly even easier. You'll receive everything you need to assemble and maintain your new bike, including the torque wrench and crowfoot wrenches. Receive $50 off when you order with an M3 or M3i!
Order our Gel Seat Cover and add some comfort to your ride! Installs in seconds and fits our saddle or any other "narrow" saddle.
- 44” / 1118 mm
- 26” / 661 mm
- 51” / 1296 mm
- 87 lbs / 40 kg
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Two-way adjustable handlebars
- Stretch pads, Water bottle holder
- Keiser Education and Certifications available
M3 INDOOR BIKE