- 44” / 1118 mm
- 28” / 711 mm
- 38.5” / 978 mm
- 142 lbs / 65 kg
- Works with most mobility devices or a standard chair
- A low-impact workout that delivers accurate, measurable results
- Easily transportable and features the smallest footprint in its class
- 8-inch / 203mm pedal stroke matches the height of actual stairs, allowing users to mimic real-world requirements in daily activity
- Low pedal height, making it easier for users to engage the unit
- Back and side walls on the pedals help keep the user’s foot on footpad
- Pedal geometry that limits ankle flexion
- An easy to read display, with large lettering and high contrast, shows the gear you are in, Kcals burned, total steps climbed, steps/minute, elapsed time, watts, METS, and heart rate, if using a compatible chest strap
- Keiser Integrated Technology to record and track progress
Frequently asked questions
What is the benefit of using the M7i?
I don't have a wheelchair, can I still use the M7i?
Does the M7i come with a console?
What are “METs?”
Does the M7i include a media tray?
What is the height and weight limit on the M7i?
Can I lock the arms or foot pedals on the M7i?
How does the M7i ship? Does it require assembly?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Keiser M Series cardio?
How long will it take to receive my Keiser M7i after an order is placed?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series Cardio equipment?