- 44” / 1118 mm
- 28” / 711 mm
- 76” / 1931 mm
- 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Dependent upper and lower cranks to enable passive assistance
- A low-impact workout that delivers accurate, measurable results
- Easily transportable and features the smallest footprint in its class
- 8-inch / 203mm pedal stroke matches the height of actual stairs, allowing users to mimic real-world movement for daily activities
- Low pedal height, making it easier for user to engage the unit
- Back and side walls on the pedals to keep user’s foot on footpad
- Pedals that limit ankle flexion
- Fully adjustable seat that swivels for easy transfer from a wheelchair
- An easy to read display, with large lettering and high contrast, shows the Gear you are in, Kcals burned, Total Steps Climbed, Steps/Minute, Elapsed Time, Watts, METS, and Heart Rate, if using a compatible chest strap
- Keiser Integrated Technology to record and track progress
Frequently asked questions
What is the benefit of using the M7i?
Does the M7i come with a console?
What are “METs?”
Does the M7i include a media tray?
Can I lock the arms or foot pedals on the M7i?
How does the M7i ship? Does it require assembly?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Keiser M Series cardio?
How long will it take to receive my Keiser M7i after an order is placed?
What is the warranty for Keiser M Series Cardio equipment?