Put the Floor Mat right under your M Series Cardio machine and protect your floor from sweat!
Reach your fitness goals by monitoring your heart rate with the Polar H1 Heart Rate Monitor! Transmits your heart rate data wirelessly to any M Series Cardio machine.
- 54” / 1372 mm
- 29” / 737 mm
- 49” / 1245 mm
- 112 lbs / 51 kg
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, odometer, trip distance, and gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Stretch pads
Frequently asked questions
I'm having trouble deciding between an M3i cycle and the M3i Total Body Trainer. Is the M3i Total Body Trainer very different from a spin cycle?
Is the M3i Total Body Trainer different from similar machines that I've seen?
What muscle groups are worked with the Total Body Trainer?
Is the Total Body Trainer compatible with the media tray?
What is the height and weight limit on the Total Body Trainer?
Can I lock the arms on the M3i Total Body Trainer?
Which heart rate monitors are compatible with Total Body Trainer?
What is the warranty for Total Body Trainer?
How long will it take to receive my Total Body Trainer after an order is placed?
I have other questions. Is there a number I can call to speak to an actual person?