Keiser M3/M3i Calibration Procedure
Click here to download the Keiser M Series Calibration Procedure as a PDF document
Before you begin, please note:
- Calibration is only required under one (or both) of the following conditions:
- The computer has been replaced;
- The magnet assembly has been disassembled for any reason.
- This calibration procedure applies to computer software version U406 and above. This includes production models build after mid-September, 2009. Learn how to check your software version, and your manufacture date.
- This process requires a special tool, supplied by Keiser (Red Calibration Tool, PN 555089).
- The following steps must be completed within 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, the computer will exit calibration mode and must be allowed to sleep before attempting calibration again.
Please read all instructions carefully.. Make sure you've read, and understand, all the instructions above prior to beginning the calibration procedure below.
STEP 3 through STEP 6 must be completed within 30 seconds.
If an error symbol “Err#” appears on the display, allow the computer to enter sleep mode, then begin the calibration procedure again from STEP 1.
If the error persists, note the error number and diagnostic values and contact Keiser Customer Support.
Official Keiser M Series Calibration Procedure Video
For your convenience we offer a step-by-step guide and a video demonstration.
For support with your M3i calibration call 1-888-555-1212 or send us a service request.